[AT] Gas can rant

Robert rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Wed Jul 22 15:59:33 PDT 2015

I actually saw a guy try to get the gas fumes from a gas tank with a shop vac. Didn't quite work the way he intended. He was lucky it was out side of the shop in the parking area. Downside was the fire extinguishers left white residue all over the black top and the side of the bosses truck!!

Bob

Sent from my iPhone