[AT] Gas can rant

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Jul 20 19:11:25 PDT 2015

I believe all of them are galvanized - so reasonably rust-free.     The flame arrester inside these tanks is what makes them so much safer.  Not sure how they work.  They supposedly will not explode.  Just saw them on sale at rural king for 30 bucks.   Throw away the clip-on funnel.   Pretty useless.   Just use your own standalone funnel that drains faster.

Hope this helps,

Spencer