[AT] Windows 10 OT but related

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 30 06:10:41 PDT 2015

This might come in handy for some folks on the list.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdQlg03P3aU
It tells you how to find Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox on
your computer after you upgrade to Windows 10.

I'd like to hear thoughts on switching to Windows 10 and the options
but please no Windows bashing or Microsoft bashing.  We all know that
some folks don't like Microsoft and Windows.  That is not the purpose
of this message.  It's intended to be a discussion for folks that USE
Microsoft based computers and software to support their antique tractor
hobby.