[AT] Kohler engine update - still having trouble

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Jul 28 19:51:13 PDT 2015

Correct, not fuel injected, just a regular carb. I took the top off the
carb, cleaned all the passages with carb cleaner and compressed air.
Where do I find the breather reed?  Engine runs fine, which I wouldn't
expect with a blown head gasket. The engine, again a Kohler CH18S has
1300+ hours on it, is that about the life expectancy?
Thanks,
Mike M