[AT] Tractor OEM filters/Eco Diesel

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Jul 28 18:54:36 PDT 2015

My 2006 Ford 6.0L diesel had 2 injectors and the EGR cooler repair by the previous owner in 2008 at around 80K miles according to the Oasis report I consulted before buying.  I bought it in 2010 with 110K.   In 5+ years and 60K miles I have driven I have not done a thing except a rear axle seal.    Has run like a charm ever since I bought it.

Just a data point.....

Spencer