[AT] Gas can rant

Thomas O Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 27 16:01:12 PDT 2015

I purchased two of the 5 gal racing cans for my hurricane -  generator
stash.  Good heavy plastic cans, vented and a great filler hose
included.  I store my gas in a couple of old surplus mail boxes.  I can
fit four of these in one mail box. Better use of available space than
the Jerry cans Jerry cans I use.  I can not store 40 gal.

The last storm I had a Suburban and the 40 gal tank provided about seven
days of fuel for the generator.  That truck is long gone.