[AT] Tractor OEM filters/Eco Diesel

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Mon Jul 27 13:31:48 PDT 2015

Mike,

The only issue is if you cannot prove you used the new formulation, you do not have warranty. Just had to have a catalytic converter changed under warranty, so I am sensitive to keeping warranty on this as long as practicle.
I will keep checking what is available, but a week ago I checked at O'Riley's and there system did not show any oil or filters for that model. They had some $1.50/qt listed, but I did not believe there system was right.

Thanks,
Dennis

Sent from my iPad