[AT] Tractor OEM filters

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Jul 27 08:24:32 PDT 2015

Thanks for the help guys, I checked out the links , but it seems the ol'
fixeroo is in, they may sell the filters cheaper, but in one instance,
Sundowner Tractor, the filters were 6.25 each, and to order 2, the
shipping was $20. I know what it costs to ship UPS, and they are making
up the difference in shipping. I'll keep trying though.

Mike M