[AT] Tractor OEM filters

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Sun Jul 26 19:01:09 PDT 2015

Wix has some great data on their filters (www.wixfilters.com). It will give you all the dimensions your looking for. Unfortunetally they don't have a lookup by that kind of criteria (thread/size). I was able to find that the filter for my daughters old car 3.8L Sable was the same specs as her replacement 2.4L Camry (Merc filter was longer which I wanted for cooling/capacity). So I was able to use filters I had on hand.

Brad

Sent from my iPad