[AT] Tractor OEM filters

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jul 26 21:07:59 PDT 2015

Dennis,  could you give us a brief review of that Eco-Diesel?   Cubic
Inches, actual fuel consumption,
horsepower, torque, cost as an option, who builds the engine and your
overall assessment of it?
Thanks,  I'm real curious about that engine, not that I'm going to go out
and
buy one or anything right now but I'm sure curious.

Charlie