[AT] Tractor OEM filters

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Jul 26 16:34:28 PDT 2015

OK, so a few months back I bought a Mahindra 4035 to replace an aging
Massey 255. So far I love it; it sips fuel, and best of all, I'm not
working on it all the time. The OEM recommends changing the original oil
at 50 hours, then every 200 after that. So I called the dealer I bought
the tractor from to see if they had a filter in stock, they did, for the
bargain price of $27!!!!!!!!!! I mean come on, it looks like a regular
filter nothing special. I can't believe Mahindra designed their own
filter when there are thousands of ones already in production. Evil
Dave, have you had any similar issues with your new Kubota? Any thoughts
on how to cross this filter? I've tried to cross the OEM number with
Wix, Baldwin, Donaldson, NAPA, all with no success.

Thanks,
Mike M