[AT] Gas can rant

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 22 11:36:12 PDT 2015

Darrell,  years ago my mother asked me to deliver a package to one of her
old lady friends.
When I got there Miss Daisy proceeded to tell me about her vacuum cleaner
catching fire.
It was one of those old Electrolux on skids that pulled the air right
straight in the front,
through the bag, through the fan, across the motor and out the back.   I
asked her what happened
she said well I decided to vacuum the soot out of my (kerosene pot heater)
and it caught fire.

I said, "Miss Daisy, you built a jet engine, you just didn't know it"  She
looked at me like I was
crazy or she wasn't hearing right.  I didn't try to explain.  grins.

Charlie