[AT] Gas Can Rant

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 22 04:55:07 PDT 2015

Dennis, the fact that all of the blow molded plastic tank makers seem to be
doing the same thing
leads me to believe that the problem is more insidious and most like due to
an EPA regulation or
some other bureaucratic action.  If that is not it I'd be inclined to blame
the trial lawyers next.

Charlie