[AT] Gas can rant

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:10:14 PDT 2015

Larry,

In your reply to RK, give them a ball park location for where you are.
Suggest that because you are a valued customer they might consider bringing
a Rural King to you.  😂😂 After all, since they track your visits to the
store, and probably a lot of other info, why didn't they already know you
have moved?????

Charlie V.