[AT] Gas can rant

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Jul 19 17:52:08 PDT 2015

I have one of those industrial safety cans where the lid is spring loaded and part of the handle.   A little tough to pour but very safe and self venting.  A pretty decent compromise of all competing design requirements all the way around if you ask me.   Cost about $50 but free when you find it beside the road.  (-;

Spencer