[AT] problem posting to list.

Irma Brown bellville1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 11:53:56 PDT 2015

  Nothing new here, every time we try to reply or post anything we get the same or similar.  Last time I can recall is a 2 line message sending everyone A.  Have A Great 4th of July, and thanking all Veteran`s of Military and families for their sacrifice,service !
It came back as had to be approved by someone ?  That was only about the 100th time of getting such results, same thing on New Year`s day or 2 before. Just a note saying Happy New Year`s to all on list ??? And no telling the time`s in between then & now ! Obviously does not apply to everyone ?
Kevin

To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] problem posting to list.

For some reason I cannot post to the list:
I keep getting this message:

Your mail to 'AT' with the subject

     (no subject)

The reason it is being held: