[AT] New Holland TS110 saga continues.

Robert rbrooks at hvc.rr.com
Fri Jul 17 13:38:34 PDT 2015

Cecil

Sorry to hear about your issues with the head from Wengers.  I've bought stuff from them and always found it was as represented and good parts!  I feel a little guilty as I was one of the people that said you wouldn't be disappointed

Have you contacted them to discuss the condition??  Just wondering what they had to say?

Bob

Sent from my iPhone