[AT] Cecil, Latin, words and tractors

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu Jul 16 17:08:14 PDT 2015

I'm glad that you DID NOT study mathematics, farmer. A great man once pointed out that in math a line is made up of a series of points, and a point has neither width, nor breath, nor depth. In short, a point is really NOTHING--and thinking about nothing for long periods of time destroys one's ability to think critically about anything!
	Dave