[AT] OT pocket knives

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 15:13:57 PDT 2015

I always have a Buck 303 stockman in my pocket.Early on as a teen I was carrying Old Timer knives but they for the most part were junk.I will not have a Buck that is not USA made.I bought a bunch of them off eBay.Then for shipping only I got one of those spring open single blade lock knives.Part of the blade is smooth and the rest is serrated.It is great for cutting tough stuff.It seems to be my go to blade right now as long as it lasts.Alan in Michigan