[AT] OT - Electric horse fence

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Tue Jul 14 09:45:51 PDT 2015

Stephen, that is a very well written synopsis of the issues with
Aluminum to copper wire connections. Having had to deal with these
issues I can validate that all is completely correct. That is why I have
so much copper wire on the farm!
             Grant Brians - Hollister,California farmer of vegetables,
herbs, nuts and fruit