[AT] OT - Electric horse fence

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Mon Jul 13 16:36:37 PDT 2015

At one time when copper and Al wires were spliced together the recomendation was to use a grease sort of paste (don't recall it's name) in order to achieve a good connection. Is that still the case?
	Dave
PS, Just found http://homeguides.sfgate.com/problems-aluminum-copper-wire-electricity-86313.html (It's worth a read.)