[AT] Haybine arrival

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 12 23:04:08 PDT 2015

On 7/12/2015 7:33 PM, jtchall at nc.rr.com wrote:
> OT--anybody else not getting messages from Charlie Hill? I've seen replies
> to a couple things he's posted but never saw the original message come
> through.
>
> John Hall
John, I am having a similar problem with some messages. I get Charlie's
but have yet to see Spencer's post with the photo of today's haybine.
I have seen several replies to it so I know he must have posted but it
has not shown up in my mailbox for some reason.  I got yours yesterday
with the photo of the skid mount engine power unit so I know that some
of the picture posts make it through to me.

Ralph in Sask.