[AT] Haybine arrival

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Jul 12 09:22:59 PDT 2015

The new to me New Holland 467 haybine made the 68 mile trip home just fine.  I changed my route and it was a bit longer than the initial 50-55 miles I had originally estimated.  No mailboxes were harmed in the transporting of this equipment.   I have learned that even here in the Bible Belt there is no Sunday morning slack in the traffic any more.    Traffic was bad I thought.   I had to pull over a bunch.

Anyways, here is some pics of the trip.   The first is at pickup, the second was during one of the 4 lane segments.   I had a chase vehicle with blinkers behind me in addition to my flashers and warning light.

Hope you enjoy,