[AT] NH Haybine question AND images now on list

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Jul 9 19:28:13 PDT 2015

One of the reasons that I think it is time for the AT list to accept pictures, is because cell phones and tablets have made it so easy to take pictures and email them with automatic resizing. They usually ask with quality options; with annotations of the final size for each quality option.   Much easier than having to move them around, copy them, and resize them yourself.  For you desktop users, Outlook and Thunderbird even provides an option to have them resized before your send.

We'll see.   All I know is I haven't seen any pictures yet.  (-:

Spencer