[AT] NH Haybine question

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Thu Jul 9 06:55:45 PDT 2015

I bought both my NH 55 rake and IH 990 mower conditioner from farmers ~50 miles from my house. Pulled them both home with the pickup. I found a “Sportsman Atlas” here for the state of Iowa that had a page for each of the 99 counties. This has maps of all the roads (and nature/hunting/fishing areas) and was helpful in finding a route to take home that was less traveled and allowed me to bypass any highways or congestion of cities. Not sure if you’ve got anything like that or not. With today’s phones and GPS systems I’m sure there’s something that will give you a decent route to take.

Will be anxious to hear the story.

Brad