[AT] NH Haybine question AND images now on list

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Jul 9 10:35:55 PDT 2015

I can't believe how long ago it was.  Time flies

BTW I forgot to answer your question:   I'll be pulling it with a Ford 861D.   Plenty of power for it and for the baler I borrow.  I sold my 46 baler other hay equipment 7 years ago.  Since then I've had a friend cut and bale on shares.   But he has gotten big enough he said he can't manage my little field any more.   So he said he would lend me his baler it if I would figure out a way to cut and rake it.

So I am creeping back into the hay business (-:

Spencer