[AT] NH Haybine question AND images now on list

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Jul 9 09:27:51 PDT 2015

I can only control total size of the message; and obviously the type of the attachment.  The total limit is 350K.   That should give you room for several small pictures or one decent larger picture.

By the way, the software will NOT resize the pictures.   You have to send them with the limit.   It will just flatly reject oversized messages.  Personally I am going to figure 250-300k for the pic and that leaves 50K or so for the text, envelope, etc.    The picture I sent was 256K I think.

I hope you all enjoy

Spencer