[AT] looking for head for 304T ford engine

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jul 6 08:15:26 PDT 2015

I just ordered one from Wengers or Myerstown Penn.   They only had a
rebuilt one for $550 + shipping when I first called requesting a bare
head for a NH TS110, no bare head was available.    I found a bare,
magnafluxed, and warranted head on their web site for $200 + shipping.
When I called back with the part number from their web site, I got it
for the $200 + shipping.  Go figure.  It always helps to have their part
numbers.....

Thanks everyone for the help, I just decided I better not wait around as
I really need this tractor.   My 7030 Allis is about to lose the clutch
and the 2-105 White still needs the rear tire replaced.  The clutch is
also sticking, I need to pul the clutch pedal off and lubricate the
pivot.   There is no grease zerk and the dash must be disassembled
inside the cab to get the pedal off.....

Cecil in OKla