[AT] Case IH question

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Fri Jul 3 11:33:26 PDT 2015

Tractor Blue Book Price range for that tractor is 32,000 to $36,000 in
excellent condition retail price. California, Oregon Washington and
Arizona tractor prices are normally lower than further east in the USA.
9000 hours is fine for a well treated unit, but maintenance is crucial
obviously. The prices on Tractorhouse.com will often be higher, but they
are usually Eastern units and low hours or they actually sell for a lot
less.... Also, California Farm Equipment magazine is another good price
source.
            Grant Brians