[AT] NH Haybine question

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 3 06:30:19 PDT 2015

Here's another idea.  Load it on a trailer with it hanging off the sides.
Get an
over width permit.  They will tell you when to move it, probably on a Sunday
morning,
and what kind of escort you'll need.   As long as it belongs to you getting
the permit
is relatively simple and inexpensive or at least it was the last time I got
one.  However,
that was a number of years ago and things might have changed.

If you can work that out you'll be able to haul it at something close to
normal highway speed
and you'll be safely off the highway in a bit over an hour.  If you don't
have to go across
to many counties or a state line the highway patrol or sheriffs depts. will
probably do the escourt
for you for fee, particularly if you know the sheriff or the patrol sergeant
in your area.

Charlie