[AT] NH Haybine question

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jul 3 04:25:03 PDT 2015

I have moved a similar machine over 65 miles one way several times in
the past 40 years of operating 2 farms.  A receiver hitch on your truck
is the best method for turning short.  I would install highway type
tires on the wheels if traveling during the heat of the day as the
implement tires get hot on the highway.   Some states require highway
tires on farm equipment towed on the highway.  Implement tires also wear
excessively on the highway for some reason.  An old friend of mine works
for Livingston and tows equipment all over the US.  He told me that they
keep a set of transport tires on their trucks just for that reason.

Cecil in OKla