[AT] NH Haybine question

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Jul 3 03:24:41 PDT 2015

Go to Messicks.com, big Case-IH New Holland dealer in Pennsylvania . I tried
it and was only 1 or 2 clicks from their home page. They seem to really have
their act together, I actually bought some Kubota parts from them years back
when nobody else had a clue what to order me.

http://www.messicks.com/nh/50439

If it was me, I would jack the machine up and see how tight the bearings are
at the very least. Adding some grease wouldn't hurt. Let us know how it
turns out!

John Hall