[AT] I hear only crickets...

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Jan 27 16:58:51 PST 2015

That snake in the house thing reminds me of a situation here right after
we moved in. We had a lot of remodeling done so most days during the
week the house was wide open. One Saturday I woke up and heard a door
creaking. At first in my sleepiness I was thinking that door was being
moved by the breeze but then I woke up enough to know the windows were
closed and there was no breeze. It was a black snake trapped under that
door and trying to get free. That snake went to snake heaven. Hated to
do that but I could find no way to get the snake free from the door
without such action.

Mom has some serious medical issues which prevent her from living at
home these days. Luckily we found a good place for where she is cared
for well and close enough I can visit most every day (that in part may
be why her care has been so good).

David
NW NC