[AT] Chain saw cutting issues

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 03:34:17 PST 2015

Here is a chapter out of a US Forest Service Manual that appears to have
generally good information other than apparently mixing up the pictures of
chain cutter type by reversing the chipper cutter and the chisel cutter
image.
About a third of the way down the page is an illustration of some of the
bar issues I was talking about. I hope it's helpful.
I used to have a one page flyer with similar bar information that we would
drop in the bag with sharpened chains going out but I can't find one right
now.

As always chainsaw rule # 1 is still "DO NOT BLEED!"
:-)