[AT] Portland

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:27:18 PST 2015

As I recall there were always people arriving early in the week at the
campground before the show. I am trying to recall (without success) what
the deal was with camping fees if you came a day or two early?
One of Diana's brothers has a Friday to Sunday camp-out in his back lot
each year about Portland time. You know the kind of thing. Pull into a flat
lot near some trees, hook up a power line and spend about 3 days sitting,
talking and eating. Sounds a bit like Portland except without all of that
walking. Sometimes it conflicts, sometimes not. I don't know when it is
this year yet.
My thoughts right now are to hitch a trailer on the old motorhome with a
tractor and a golf cart and "if" there is a conflict to arrive at Portland
a day or so early then leave Friday morning to go to her brothers for the
week-end then back to Portland to pick up the tractor, cart and trailer on
Sunday evening for the trip home. That brother's place is about half way
between here and Portland. When I commit to a show I always feel I should
leave my tractor on display for the full week-end.
"If" there is not a conflict I would just plan to be at Portland at the
regular first day.
A lot of it depends on my work schedule... No, wait... I don't have one.
 :-)  :-)

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA