[AT] Early John Deere Tractor Cab Manufacturers

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Jan 19 07:49:14 PST 2015

Na. I remember that thing as rough as a cob.   Even as an 8 year old I realized it was just a hunk of junk that would never see internal combustion again.   About 3 years after the stitches incident, houses were being built on that property.   This was the late 1960s.   The tractor was cleared away by the builder - never saw it again.   Well, maybe I saw it again as a soup can after being sent to the scrap yard and recycled (-:

One positive note on this turn of events:   The carpenters building the houses used to pay me 25cents to fill their water jugs at my house and being them back.  Bought a few baseball cards with that money.

Spencer