[AT] Early John Deere Tractor Cab Manufacturers

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 19:28:43 PST 2015

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 9:25 PM, gdotfly at gmail.com <gdotfly at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Looking forward to sitting around the Portland campfire and swapping these
> stories.
>
> Gene

I'm sure I can sit around  :-)
If not just prop me up  :-)

I've about lost all track of who is here and who isn't except for those who
have posted this week and also who still goes to Portland. Of course it
doesn't really matter, if I knew now  I wouldn't tomorrow.  :-)  I've been
known to miss-place a tractor.
More sadly, I've lost track of those long time folks here who are gone more
completely.
I have discovered a long time flaw in how I have lived (Well, a lot more
than one). From the time I was about 12 most of my good friends have been
older than I was. Sometimes they were much older than I. Now I look around
and at only 72 there are virtually none of my old friends left. I am
looking for my 4th lawyer in the last 20 years. One is still alive but
retired because his mind was slipping. The  last one just died recently.
I am the oldest surviving male in my entire clan. In my extended clan only
my only sister is older than I am and she is losing the fight with
mid-stage Alzheimers.
My doctors are all pretty young.
My general advice is to make young friends. Work at it...

Dang that turned depressing...  :-)  Must be the Lipitor...

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com