[AT] Portland

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sat Jan 17 17:30:38 PST 2015

I believe that getting a riding (butt buggy) permit is MUCH more complicated than that! See: http://www.tristategasenginetractor.com/index.php. See also: http://www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104975 I'm sure not any kind of "expert" on this but I believe that it is easy to get the "pass" to operate a butt buggy in the swap area, but NOT SO in the exhibitor area. I believe you need a state issued handicapped sticker AND a letter from your doctor to operate one in the exhibitor area. Probably better to check what the deal is this year by asking a question as indicated on the first page above.
	Dave
PS, I believe that all the motel rooms were GONE long ago!