[AT] Tire chains

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 13:52:25 PST 2015

I haven't scheduled any more snow here.  [?]
I have the best system. If we get much snow son Scott just shows up and
plows it. [?]

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Richard Fink Sr <rfinksr at verizon.net>
wrote:

> Boy Chuck i am glad you said that and hope it is true.I just purchased a
> [[4 ft one a snow blower a newer one]] for my tractor on Sunday,and now
> know we won,t get any snow this winter.
> R Fink
> PA
>

> On 1/14/2015 1:23 PM, Chuck Saunders wrote:
> > Sorry Doug, I think that if you pitch in it disrupts the curse. The snow
> > only stops when you go to great personal effort to deal with the weather.
> > Another good way to stop the snow is to justify to yourself buying the
> > better snowblower even though the smaller one will meet your needs. If
> you
> > can buy it against your spouse's better judgement it may not snow for 2
> or
> > 3 years.
> >

> > On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Doug Tallman <dtallman at accnorwalk.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> No more snow sure wouldn't break my heart. If you buying chains is all
> >> we need to make that happen, I might even pitch in on them. Doug T

> receive

> all
> >> not
> cases
> >> and

> ---

Nothing will teach you patience like a horse. Rule #1, the horse is rarely
wrong...
If you want to get inside of a horse's head love is the key, not anger or
impatience and never revenge. Pet it, groom it, feed it, water it; and only
then ask it to work with you as a friend.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com