[AT] Tire chains

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 06:08:26 PST 2015

Watch out for chains that have spots where nothing but tire touches the ground.  When you hit the brakes on ice, that will invariably be the spot that is down and you will slide like you don't have any chains at all :-)  It shouldn't be a problem on 16.9x28's like it is on smaller tires, but you might have to air down a little to make a bigger spot.   Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com