[Ford-ferguson] Thin out the hydraulic fluid in cold temps?

Jason dejoodster at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 14:37:27 PST 2015

As long as your tractor is gear drive, I would think you could go with a 10W
hydraulic fluid for the winter which will help.   I think 134 is closer to
20W but that's just a guess.

As far as for something that will flow better year around, what i would do
is look for a synthetic oil and I would contact Amsoil up on Superior WI.
They've manufactured synthetics for a long time and they're small enough you
might be able to talk to someone that can make a good recommendation for
your application.

Good luck,

Jason