[AT] Cold weather starting

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:09:26 PST 2015

It not only would still be down, it would never have been up if I had to
climb the tower!   I worked construction for many years and I've had to
climb
some.  I've walked 8" I beams 50' in the air but I didn't like it one bit
and
there is no way I'd do it now.  Even back then I didn't want to climb towers
and such where I had to hang on to a ladder.  I've climbed ladders to the
top
of tanks 40 or 50 feet high but above that it starts to get to me.

Charlie