[AT] Cold weather starting

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 12:58:32 PST 2015

It doesn't bother me to climb at all... At least not for the first 3 or 4
feet.
I wonder if there is an official name for the effect where a ladder looks
far far taller from the top than from the ground.
Running a SP combine on the side of a hill with a full grain tank has a
similar feeling related to it.
I used to get the same feeling loading a SP combine to haul it. I used  to
load one a dozen or two times a year but I never really got used to it. As
you drove up the ramps nearly blind due to the angle and the corn head in
the way it seemed like that cab was at least 25 feet off of the ground.

> --

Nothing will teach you patience like a horse. Rule #1, the horse is rarely
wrong...
If you want to get inside of a horse's head love is the key, not anger or
impatience and never revenge. Pet it, groom it, feed it, water it; and only
then ask it to work with you as a friend.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com