[AT] Allis WD / WC cultivator fit question

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:34:19 PST 2015

Thanks guys.
Here is the link where I found a reference to parts existing to convert the
WD cultivators to a WC.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Allis-Chalmers-WD-Cultivator-with-WC-conversion-group-Operators-and-Parts-manual-/380376641940
As I understand it my neighbor wants to sell his WD / WD-45 cultivators to
a fellow that wants them "if" he can put them on his 1939 WC. He had been
trying to find out about them but wasn't having much luck.
I don't know if the possible buyer has a power-lift on his WC or not but
they are pretty common around here. I have a complete WC chassis that has
one on it but I don't really want to sell it off of it right now (I still
have visions/dreams of making it a running tractor or using it to complete
one I might find cheap with problems).
Apparently Allis made the newer WD cultivators with some backward
compatibility in mind. Now whether it is logical or affordable is another
matter.  :-)
We are not talking about a high dollar transaction here.  :-)  He lost
almost all of his antique tractor stuff storage (long story) and he has
been getting rid of some of his stuff. He had asked me about his unstyled
WC which is kind of a conglomerate of sorts. IHC rear wheels, Massey Harris
loader and I think one of those PTO hydraulic systems. Decent price but I'm
already about a decade ahead on old tractor budget and I haven't
accomplished anything for a decade now... Still... If I were to stumble
into some money... Ignore that last comment, I think I hear my wife
coming.  Shhhhhh...

robinson46176 at gmail.com