[AT] Allis WD / WC cultivator fit question

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Jan 6 21:19:54 PST 2015

Farmer, it's great to hear from you!

I can't answer your question with 100% accuracy but as others have mentioned its likely possible. I have a '45 WC (styled) and its the same frame dimensions as my WD-45. The lift would be the trick. I've seen photos of a gear assembly that mounts to the tube behind the transmission which I assume was for lifting a cultivator. The WD/WD-45 with hydraulics most likely has a much different lift setup.

Brad

Sent from my iPad