[AT] 1955 860 - What is it worth?

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Jan 6 09:50:26 PST 2015

I have the Ford 861D - The 5 speed diesel version of your tractor. I paid $2800 with everything working perfectly except the proofmeter, pretty rough rear tires, and it needed a radiator.  Hydraulics are superb.  Interestingly, those rear tires have held up (never even added air) and about $500 later in a radiator and what not I have a tractor that works like a new one.

So use that as a guide.   You did not mention the tires.    If they are near new that will help a lot.  But, if the tires match the rest of the description you probably would have a hard time breaking $2000

Good luck, and I hope I am not the bearer of bad news.

Spencer