[AT] Tractor tire repair & what is going to happen next.

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jan 5 05:52:52 PST 2015

Like I said " what is going to happen next??", I needed to set some T
posts yesterday and the Belarus would not start without pulling and I
did not have someone to pull the tractor.  I set the posts partially by
just stepping on the spade, the ground is so mellow right now when it is
not frozen.  I started up the Cat 110B excavator, it was no problem to
start up.  I raised the boom and worked the bucket and immediately blew
5 gallons of hyd oil into the wind.  My 4 wheeler that I use as a 4wd
wheel chair was downwind.  It was covered in oil.  Cold 25deg hyd oil.
I called my wife who brought a roll of paper towels and we spent the
next 1/2 hour with a can of Ether and a roll of towels cleaning off the
4 wheeler....

Wife says things happen in Three's.  Well, this is the 3rd disaster....
Hopefully this will last for a while...

Cecil in OKla