[AT] Red tractor day

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 4 12:00:25 PST 2015

Multifloral Rose is what was on the neighboring farm turned subdivision. I
remember now that’s what my dad and uncle called it. Definitely nasty stuff!
We just stayed away from it when we rented that farm. It was after the farm
got turned into a subdivision that I found out how hard it was to tame.
Thank goodness none of it ever wound up on this side of the highway!

John Hall