[AT] Oddball pricing

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Fri Jan 30 16:40:27 PST 2015

Farmer, I've been able to find spouts for some older Blitz cans that I
have. The old ones are like gold, I snap them up at auctions every
chance I get. Have you tried the new "enviro" cans that they are making
now? I have never in my life spilled more diesel using one of them. Not
to mention you need to be a contortionist to use use one. Lets see stand
on the front tractor tire, squeeze the handle and attempt to lock the
little button to allow fuel to flow. then the nozzle part comes loose
and diesel goes everywhere. The other kind uses a self venting  nozzle
and it will take you about 15 minutes to dump 5 gallons, all the while
balancing on the tractor tire.  Rant mode off.

Mike M