[AT] Paint...

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Thu Jan 29 08:53:24 PST 2015

Ah…the correct police. Gotta love ‘em. I’m like you…beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I agree the bland grey of the TO-20 is kind of boring. Dad repainted his TO-35 which was dark green and grey (just before the changed to Massey red and grey). It’s a sharp looking tractor.

One of these days I hope to get around to painting up one of my Allis tractors. I like a decent pant job. One where it looks good like when the tractor was new but not so much a trailer queen that you’re afraid to take it out in the field and get some dust and dirt on it. I may want it to look good but I’m still a kid at heart and wanna play on it.  :-)

Got any extra “round tuits” left………..

Brad